Re: Bluetooth information request
- From: "Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:24:44 -0700
Good points, many thanks for the information.
"Richard B. Gilbert" <rgilbert88@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Don Schmidt wrote:
I'm considering getting a speaker/mike Bluetooth unit to clip on my auto
I have no Bluetooth use experience:
When having a BT unit in use with a cell phone is some sort of setting
needed before the unit becomes active? In other words can I have the
speaker/mike clipped on my visor, walk out to the car with my cell in my
pocket and after starting the car all is working? And when I park the
car and turn the ignition off, the speaker/mike no longer works with the
cell phone? Or, do I have to turn BT on and off each time?
I think you'd get faster/better information from somebody who sells
Bluetooth equipment. It's easy to ask on the net but the answers are
sometimes worth less than what you paid for them! Sometimes the answers
are good but if you're starting from zero it may be difficult to
distinguish the good from the bad.
For information about using Bluetooth equipment with your phone, your
local VZW store should be a resource! They might even have a "Demo" unit
that you could try before you buy.
Talking on a cell phone while driving is not the worlds greatest idea even
if you have both hands free!
- Prev by Date: Re: Bluetooth information request
- Next by Date: Re: Seeking best handset for radio performance, voice quality
- Previous by thread: Re: Bluetooth information request
- Next by thread: Re: Bluetooth information request