Backup Assistant question

Been using BA for quite a while now and am really happy with it.

Question;

My active, newer phone, is obviously synchronized with BA's online database
of contacts. It "checks in" every day. It contains about 400 contacts.

I'd like to activate an older phone I own, on which I previously used BA.
That phone has about 200 contacts in it.

When I activate the old phone, what happens to the contact list in that
phone? Does BA "wipe" it, and replace it with the current list?
What if I have an invalid, older phone number for, say, "John Smith", in the
old phone, and "John"'s new number is in the database? Does it wipe out the
entire listing in the old phone, and replace it with the "John Smith"
listing in the database?

Sorry, I guess this is confusing, but I'd like to know if re-activating my
old phone will cause me to lose any old listings I may have had in it.

Someone out there knows.

Thank you in advance, "someone".

Dean

  • Re: Backup Assistant question
    ... Does BA "wipe" it, and replace it with the current list? ... What if I have an invalid, older phone number for, say, "John Smith", in ... and "John"'s new number is in the database? ... Smith" listing in the database? ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Backup Assistant question
    ... Does BA "wipe" it, and replace it with the current list? ... What if I have an invalid, older phone number for, say, "John Smith", in ... and "John"'s new number is in the database? ... Smith" listing in the database? ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Lithuanian Vital Records Database is now LIVE
    ... I have found a listing that might be of my husband's ... > Lithuanian vital records is now live on JewishGen... ... > These can be searched via the JewishGen Lithuania Database at ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Re: Trigger -> Create Database
    ... data_definitions - listing of different types of data that can be collected ... I believe the customer's final goal in splitting things up in this fashion ... individual site database is detatched. ...
  • Multiple Pages from one php document
    ... I'm trying to work out how to query a database in MySQL, ... If the town field matches the form's town field (as input from ... This title should act as a link to the full information of the listing. ... The php sends a query to the database ...
    (alt.php)