Re: Need Your Advice

Richard066@xxxxxxxxx (Charlie Allen) wrote in news:15016-49FCECE6-1317
@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net:

In your opinion what is the best no contract, no monthly fee type of
cell phone? Thank you. charlie

Motorola Startac

--
-----
Larry

  • Re: Classical Probability, Shakespearean Sonnets, and Multiverse
    ... Our Universe Natural," High Energy Physics - Theory, ... humans or other intelligent life was likely, ... Gould that the origin of humans was unlikely. ... Denton and Conway Morris have written about it in books. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Classical Probability, Shakespearean Sonnets, and Multiverse
    ... Our Universe Natural," High Energy Physics - Theory, ... humans or other intelligent life was likely, ... Gould that the origin of humans was unlikely. ... Denton and Conway Morris have written about it in books. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • An ID proposal (of sorts)
    ... Baring that, let them provoke laughter. ... histories of the universe, would be like the surfaces of the bubbles. ... needs to complete the consistency circuit from the beginning to the ... intelligent life is helpful in completing the consistency circuit ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Classical Probability, Shakespearean Sonnets, and Multiverse
    ... Our Universe Natural," High Energy Physics - Theory, ... humans or other intelligent life was likely, ... Denton and Conway Morris have written about it in books. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Classical Probability, Shakespearean Sonnets, and Multiverse
    ... abstract distinction between finite and infinite expected waiting time ... Our Universe Natural," High Energy Physics - Theory, ... humans or other intelligent life was likely, ...
    (talk.origins)