Re: Update on cell phone in Europe (cross-posted)
- From: "Richard B. Gilbert" <rgilbert88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:39:21 -0400
Janet Wilder wrote:
Richard B. Gilbert wrote:
Here is a photo I took of them. http://i34.tinypic.com/qx01ma.jpg
Would you believe that the little black "dongle" is for use with a wired headset (earphone and microphone)? This, and the headset, is a very good thing to have if you need/want to use the phone while you are driving. An even better idea is to pull over and stop if you must place a call or answer one!
Driving while holding a cellphone to your ear will cause police in many states to issue you a summons! Even where it's still legal, it's a really bad idea!
Which dongle? The one with the mouse-looking thing or the one with the male and female USB things?
I only got one with my phone! It's black plastic, about an inch long and has a miniature USB connector on the end of a two inch piece of cable which plugs into the phone, and on the other end from the cable, a miniature phone jack for the headset.
- Prev by Date: Re: Verizon Wireless adds month-to-month option (CNET)
- Next by Date: Re: Update on cell phone in Europe (cross-posted)
- Previous by thread: Re: Update on cell phone in Europe (cross-posted)
- Next by thread: Re: Update on cell phone in Europe (cross-posted)