Replacement for Moto V325

We have a pair of Motorola V325's on our account here in central Illinois and we're eligible for upgrade. We have a lot of dropped calls here at home and we're not thrilled about the battery life of our phones. Can anyone suggest which phones have the longest battery life and are best at holding calls in a weak-signal area? TIA!
--
Gary
Visit Lucy & Gary and do the jigsaw puzzle at

  • Re: Replacement for Moto V325
    ... Illinois and we're eligible for upgrade. ... We have a lot of dropped calls here at home and we're not thrilled about the battery life of our phones. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Another Android phone...
    ... They have everything to do NOW with whether or not Motorola lives up to ... The phones will continue to run Android 2.3 Gingerbread, ... dealing another blow to the integrity of Google's upgrade program. ... fading promises that it will get its software updates under control. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Here comes Qualcomm 64 bit: Snapdrgon 410/Cortex A53
    ... outpacing Apple salwes. ... I'm simply saying the upgrade curve to 64 bit ... will simply shift to android by 1> virtue of more android users ... specifically targeted for MID level phones in the $150-$300 ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: palm teo battery
    ... The website promise 4-5 days worth of battery life. ... but the most ive had out of these phones are 24-30 hours max... ... IR, no bluetooth, no Wi-Fi, no Exchange sync, etc.) ... It's Activesync that's killing them, probably, particularly if you're ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Another Android phone...
    ... The phones will continue to run Android 2.3 Gingerbread, ... dealing another blow to the integrity of Google's upgrade program. ... and Motorola seems to think there's no point ... fading promises that it will get its software updates under control. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)