Hands-free car speakerphones
- From: tenplay <tenplay@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 09:54:49 -0700
In California it is now illegal to hold a cell-phone when driving. I hate having a contraption hanging on my ear. So I am looking into a hands-free speakerphone that clips onto the visor. Someone suggested the Motorola T305. If you have one or have tried one, what do you think about it? What do you like and don't like about it? How is the sound quality? Will it work well with my Verizon service? Since the law is relatively new, I wonder if the technology and prices will improve relatively soon.
- Prev by Date: Re: cell drops at home - can I call Verizon and get action?
- Next by Date: Re: Hands-free car speakerphones
- Previous by thread: cell drops at home - can I call Verizon and get action?
- Next by thread: Re: Hands-free car speakerphones