cell drops at home - can I call Verizon and get action?
- From: JXStern <JXSternChangeX2R@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 17:54:31 -0700
Seems a fairly common occurrence, some residential areas have marginal
cell service. Can I call and complain, and get that well-equiped mob
from the tv ads to show up and fix things?
Or does Verizon do this on purpose so I keep my landline?
Or, simply not care?
Any other reasons this might occur?
ps - I'm not out in the sticks, I'm within a few blocks of two major
business streets, I get five bars all the time, except when it
suddenly drops to one or zero for no apparent reason.
- Prev by Date: Re: Connecting LG LX5300 to computer
- Next by Date: Re: cell drops at home - can I call Verizon and get action?
- Previous by thread: Re: AMERICA'S CHOICE II vs. Nationwide Basic
- Next by thread: Re: cell drops at home - can I call Verizon and get action?