Re: buying Voyager - costs, where, & plan
- From: DrumStick <nothanx@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 02:10:46 -0500
tscottme expressed precisely :
One thing I've heard while listening to several consumer affairs radio shows is to beware of double early termination fees when buying a new phone from an authorized dealer rather than the network provider. Generally, however, the double ETF only happens when dealing with smaller outlets, like corner boutiqe or mall kiosks, not large retailers.
My last phone I bought through the web site and got an additional "online discount" of $100.00. VZW customer service said the discount would be added back in at checkout but it was NOT. Phone was delivered via UPS/USPS in two business days without damage. Activated it at the VZW store across the street and away we go. I saved overall about $200.00 on a LG 9800. I've had Moto and Nokia (worst!) phones and so far, the best phone I've ever had is the 9800. Ain't perfect but what in life is??
Check the web site. :D
- Prev by Date: Re: Let's take down the MI5 nut poster
- Next by Date: Re: Sporadic playback of music on a VX8350
- Previous by thread: Sporadic playback of music on a VX8350
- Next by thread: GPS Devices are Now Used for Other Purposes Too