From: imvfvefi@xxxxxxxxx
Newsgroups: alt.support.diet.low-carb,dfw.music,cz.comp.lang.python,alt.sex.video,ccu.bbs.food
Subject: M'I`5,Persecutio n , abu se in set-up situa tions a nd in pub lic
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 14:49:47 +0000 (UTC)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-= abuse in set-up. situations and in public -=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Strangers in the street have. recognized me on sight many times, and shown
awareness of the current thread of abuse. To. give you one example, in 1992
I was seriously ill, and a manager. at work somewhat humorously said that
"it wasn't fair" that people were bullying me. A few days later,. I attended
for the first time. a clinic in London as an outpatient, and on my way out
was accosted. by someone who asked if "they had paid my fare", with emphasis
on the word "fare". He repeated the. word several times in this different
context; that they should have. paid my "fare", each time emphasizing the
word (usual paranoid ranting snipped)

3713

Please take action on this individual, it is making USENET unbearable.

Thank you,

  • Re: invalid boot ini.file
    ... Are you connecting directly to the Microsoft public news server ... it shows the headers for your post. ... posted using "X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000". ... >> "Download 300 headers at a time". ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: OT-ish Anyone had trouble recently with Avast screwing with usenet access ?
    ... Firstly, if you are using the same isp as you email address, their news server is known to be flakey on occasion so it may just be them and the Avast thing is a coincidence... ... It started with both sliders at the RHS so it only downloaded a couple of headers, when I moved the start slider to the LHS it took most of the day only to fail woth out of memory error. ... My mate who works for them, told me that they were about to double speeds a couple of weeks ago. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: OT-ish Anyone had trouble recently with Avast screwing with usenet access ?
    ... Firstly, if you are using the same isp as you email address, their news server is known to be flakey on occasion so it may just be them and the Avast thing is a coincidence... ... It started with both sliders at the RHS so it only downloaded a couple of headers, when I moved the start slider to the LHS it took most of the day only to fail woth out of memory error. ... My mate who works for them, told me that they were about to double speeds a couple of weeks ago. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Filtering
    ... Depends on what news server you use.... ... will provide to NewsProxy/Nfilter: ... As you can see, some news servers, provide very limited newsgroup headers to ... may be your best answer for troll filtering ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Merry Quantum Christmas
    ... summat's oop with your news server. ... Injection-Info: news.motzarella.org; ... The moderbot assumes that a blank line is the boundary between headers ... all-important first character of my sig has been hopelessly corrupted. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)