My first spam

Got my first cell-phone spam today. Considering the massive amount of spam
extant, and the number of complaints I've seen about cell spam from other
people, it's pretty amazing I went as many years as I did without any.

Appears to have been sent to NXXxxxXXXX@xxxxxxxxxx Odd because my wife's
phone, numerically one less than my phone number, didn't get any.

--
Dec. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Government officials and activists flying to Bali,
Indonesia, for the United Nations meeting on climate change will cause

  • Re: I found an even easier way to crash CMUCL 19c/19f on FreeBSD 7.1
    ... spam filter in common lisp. ... To my newer address which was a Yahoo! ... advising the admin of the spammer's ISP that their spam is not ... sending spam complaints to abuse@savvis, ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: questionable emails received
    ... futile attempt to poison certain types of spam filters. ... authorities for your nation of residence. ... Those who are inclined to learn to file complaints, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: KOREAN SPAM: HOWTO deal with it???
    ... but also the world's leading SOURCE of electronic SPAM. ... There is nobody to read the complaints. ... elementary school kids to Hyundai and Samsung. ... Please change the URL in the bounce message. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: What is an Obituary?
    ... damn and have chosen to ignore their responsibilities, ... If they only get a few complaints then maybe so. ... Google will be pleased - ... Subscribe to a newsfeed which filters out the obvious spam before you ...
    (soc.genealogy.computing)
  • RE: Spammers?
    ... I've been bombarded by these types of distributed spam runs, ... multiple spamhauses sometimes pool their resources in pursuit of the $. ... If the relayers belong to a spamhaus, complaints will not do any good. ... Spammers can be very vindictive so you don't want to end up ...
    (Incidents)