LG Voyager and I phone

I want to hear some of you all's opinon on I phone and Voyager slated to
come out in middle of November. It has been said that Verizon stepped up
their game with LG Voyager, that is supposed to compete with I phone. I was
able to compare the Voyager and I phone, and while I phone does have cool
user interface touch screen with some nice menu, Voyager seems to have
better hand with their qwerty keyboard, and EnVO network. I want to hear
some of your opionion on this. Is Voyager actually better than I phone? if
not, why not?

.