Re: detailed billing fee

George <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:OvCdnQKo1v91Fb7anZ2dnUVZ_r-
dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx:

My plan is about 4 years old. I may be doing some changes that would
require a new plan. I was just comparing plans on the VZW website and
noticed there is a $1.99/line optional charge for detailed billing.

There is no such charge on my current plan and I am able to get detailed
billing on each line from last bill to maybe 4 or 5 months back.

Is this a new charge or does it have something to do with paper billing?

Paper billing. Online is free to everyone.

  • Re: detailed billing fee
    ... noticed there is a $1.99/line optional charge for detailed billing. ... There is no such charge on my current plan and I am able to get detailed ... to within 0.0125% accuracy (off by just under .005 inches): ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • detailed billing fee
    ... I may be doing some changes that would require a new plan. ... I was just comparing plans on the VZW website and noticed there is a $1.99/line optional charge for detailed billing. ... There is no such charge on my current plan and I am able to get detailed billing on each line from last bill to maybe 4 or 5 months back. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • detailed billing fee
    ... I may be doing some changes that would require a new plan. ... I was just comparing plans on the VZW website and noticed there is a $1.99/line optional charge for detailed billing. ... There is no such charge on my current plan and I am able to get detailed billing on each line from last bill to maybe 4 or 5 months back. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: The Mind Continues to Boggle
    ... Didn't blame the bureaucratic system, ... make a plan to fix that cause. ... Sometimes, often, the person in charge just says to the ... I don't think that's the attitude. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Cheap Access to Space
    ... B=my (Brad) being in charge. ... Is useful only to those in charge. ... mention a plan of action and I pointed that out above. ... CIA's responsibility for 9/11. ...
    (sci.space.policy)