Re: Not clear on phone capabilities
- From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 18:11:19 +0000 (UTC)
On 2007-08-05, GolfGod <golfgod@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
While I agree that CS is an important part of service, it is not used =
nearly as much as my plan. I might call CS 5 times a year for an issue, =
while I use my phone/plan constantly. Compare any Verizon plan to a =
Sprint SERO plan. Even with horrid CS it works in my favor.
Verizon abuses its customers a little bit every day (crippling phones, =
non-competitive plans), while Sprint really only does that when you need =
CS. I think Sprint can improve their faults easier than Verizon can =
remake its business model. Just my opinion.
Great post. I agree to a certain extent. As long as you don't have billing or
other issues that require calls to CS you're fine. Sprint's network is not
only strong in the area I grew up and recently moved from, but is also strong
out here. And I liked the phones and services too, when I was with Sprint.
- Prev by Date: Re: Not clear on phone capabilities
- Next by Date: Re: Not clear on phone capabilities
- Previous by thread: Re: Not clear on phone capabilities
- Next by thread: Re: Not clear on phone capabilities