Re: Not clear on phone capabilities
- From: Diamond Dave <dmine45.NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 10:49:52 -0400
On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 01:27:29 +0000 (UTC), Steve Sobol
Exactly, and that's the only way VZW will get the point. It's easy enough to
do, especially now that you can port your number.
Who would you port to? Sprint? Yeah, right. Customer DISservice.
AT&T/Cingular? Just as bad. I stay away from their stores like the
T-Mobile? I don't think so. No coverage outside metro areas.
Overall, Verizon is the best of the bad companies out there that
provides near nationwide service.
Alltel is a good regional provider, but I couldn't get a local number
if I went to Alltel.
- Prev by Date: Speaking of dunking phones
- Next by Date: opera mini
- Previous by thread: Re: Not clear on phone capabilities
- Next by thread: Re: Not clear on phone capabilities