Re: Verizon stores ... bleeech!
- From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:34:20 +0000 (UTC)
On 2007-07-29, Nick Danger <yourname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
call back and ask to speak to a person, stay on hold for at least 15 minutes
(using cell phone minutes), then explain the whole story to someone who
right away tries to open a new ticket, all so I can ask them to forward my
Complaining to your state PUC about the telcos seems to work wonders. Worked
well with me on SBC landlines in Ohio a few years back, and recently worked
quite well for my boss on Verizon in SoCal when he had problems getting them
to finish setting up phone lines at his newly-constructed house.
Make sure the regulators understand that Verizon is refusing to properly fix
- Prev by Date: Re: All PDA's
- Next by Date: Re: Verizon finally ships phones w/original MFG user GUI. Doesn't mean you can upgrade!
- Previous by thread: Re: Verizon stores ... bleeech!
- Next by thread: Re: Verizon stores ... bleeech!