Re: ***VERIZON OVERCHARGES - CALL THEM NOW AND GET IT CREDITED******
- From: "John B. Coarsey, PE" <jcoarsey<nospam>@yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:08:00 -0400
"Momomo" <le_mo_mo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
This is a great scam from Verizon. Call your representative. call your
senator. Call FCC.
Verizon charges you for the minutes you call from Verizon Cell to
Verizon cell which is supposed to be free. Eventhough they have a
system to check it quickly and at least give you a refund, they do
not. They will wait until you call their customer service and tell
them about this discrepency in your account. Your bill could be higher
by as much as 300%. Many people know called verizon and immediately
receieved hundreds in credits.
CALL THE VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELL THEM THAT YOU WERE CHARGED
FOR IN NETWORK CALLS. WITHIN MINUTES YOU WILL RECEIVE A REFUND FOR THE
Is this a scam or what!!
I just checked my bill and while the "in" minutes are added up I cannot find
where I was charged. I don't think *they* are scamming..
- Prev by Date: Re: NEWS: Sprint boots 200 American patriots for using their phones
- Next by Date: VZ Broadband - Minimum 1 year contract???
- Previous by thread: ***VERIZON OVERCHARGES - CALL THEM NOW AND GET IT CREDITED******
- Next by thread: Re: ***VERIZON OVERCHARGES - CALL THEM NOW AND GET IT CREDITED******