Re: Really dumb question...
- From: XS11E <xs11e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:16:57 -0700
"Peter Pan" <PeterPanNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Pegleg <Pegleg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 04:12:28 GMT, Corby
I am working steadily, but do not make enough money to make
more than token payments each month.
Then you will never improve your credit and you probably
shouldn't own a cell phone!
Depending on the job the OP has, the cell phone might be a
Okay, what job in the world, REQUIRES you to get a post-paid cell
account, rather than the pre-paid he already has?
Didn't say that. Please respond to what IS said, not what you THINK is
XS11E, Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
- Prev by Date: Can I Reprogram My Phone's UI?
- Next by Date: Re: Really dumb question...
- Previous by thread: Re: Really dumb question...
- Next by thread: Re: Really dumb question...