Re: Ringtones - phone ringing

"Guy A. Thomas" <zoey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4639da6a$0$20582$4d3efbfe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Question:

Greetings from the Green Mountain State of Vermont !

I just got a new Verizon Motorola 'Motorazr Maxx Ve. The ringtones are
not so good. Is there a site where I can go to download ringtones that
sound like a phone ringing - no songs - no music - just an ordinary sound
of a phone ringing. The phone is nice, but the ringtones are not so nice!
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

G. Thomas
Manchester Center, Vermont 05255

Perhaps you could ask your ultra liberal VT politicians to pass some
legislation that would require private enterprise to provide you some for
free-- or at taxpayer expense.....

  • Re: Ringtones - phone ringing
    ... Greetings from the Green Mountain State of Vermont! ... I just got a new Verizon Motorola 'Motorazr Maxx Ve. ... like a phone ringing - no songs - no music - just an ordinary sound of a ... but the ringtones are not so nice! ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Ringtones - phone ringing
    ... Greetings from the Green Mountain State of Vermont! ... Is there a site where I can go to download ringtones ... ordinary sound of a phone ringing. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Ringtones - phone ringing
    ... Greetings from the Green Mountain State of Vermont! ... The ringtones are ... Manchester VT, Great place! ... Google search to find Free Ringtones. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • My Sounds to ring tone on new LG-VX8700
    ... Greetings from the Green Mountain State of Vermont. ... I have just purchased a new LG VX8700 Verizon wireless phone. ... The ringtones are not so good. ... the ring tones need work. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Ringtones - phone ringing
    ... Greetings from the Green Mountain State of Vermont! ... I just got a new Verizon Motorola 'Motorazr Maxx Ve. ... Is there a site where I can go to download ringtones that sound ... phone ringing. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)