My Nokia 8260 won't power up.
- From: "Dan" <dstolarc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Sep 2006 04:14:49 -0700
My Nokia 8260 won't power up. I have two batteries, neither will work.
If I try to charge it NOTHING happens. I tested the voltage on the
charger and it is 6 volts. I have an AC charger and a car charger, both
have voltage ouput. No indicators show on the phone display, no beep
tones when the charger is hooked up.
I tested the voltage on both batteries, about 3.6 V.
Is there any way I can test the phone itself with a VOM ?
The phone was working fine, I charged it overnight as usual and the
next day zippo. I put in my other battery, still nothing. I think the
It never got wet either.
The local cell phone shop just says it is old and to buy a new phone.
They won't even try another battery or test the phone at all.
Is there someone that can test the phone for me?
Does anyone have a BLB-3 battery I can try?
- Prev by Date: Re: CDMA 850mhz or 1900 for EV-DO areas?
- Next by Date: Re: Where are all the Chocolate owners?
- Previous by thread: bluetooth phone, no camera?
- Next by thread: Re: BlackBerry 8700 on Verizon... When?