Re: I bought a phone online. How do I add it?
- From: "GG" <gg@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 00:35:09 GMT
broke.I just purchased a Motorola c333 on ebay to replace my old phone that
place? IHow do I take the old phone off the plan and add the new one in it's
online.was told by a clerk at the verizon store that I could get directions
I have looked numerous times but found nothing.What do I do?
Log into http://www.verizonwireless.com - Go to My Account.
On the red bar across the screen, you'll see 'My Phone". One of the
selections under that is 'Activate Phone'.
Then click on "Activite Equipment"
Before you start write down the ESN from the back under the battery. It says
you need to turn off your old phone to activate your new phone but I left my
old one on and it still worked.
Or call (800) 922-0204
- Prev by Date: Re: Where are all the Chocolate owners? They got smart and didn't fall for the spiel.
- Next by Date: Re: How to tell where tower is
- Previous by thread: Re: I bought a phone online. How do I add it?
- Next by thread: How different are AC1 and AC2 these days?