Re: StarTac 7868 to v325: Sane?
- From: Mitchell Regenbogen <mreg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:55:21 +0000 (UTC)
Agreed on the V325 buttons. I also found that the sound through the
earpiece was a bit muffled, with callers often sounding like they were
calling through a piece of cloth.
Diamond Dave <dmine45.NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
The problem I have found with my V325 is that it is difficult to not
press more than one key at a time.
Often times I need to focus on dialing a call and make sure I don't
press a nearby button at the same time.
Other than that, its a good phone. Of course, it has a lot of eye
candy that I could do without, but that's all VZW phones these days :(
- Prev by Date: Re: StarTac 7868 to v325: Sane?
- Next by Date: Re: "New every two" should be months instead of years!
- Previous by thread: Re: StarTac 7868 to v325: Sane?
- Next by thread: Verizon Wireless PC 5740 Card For Broadband Access--Any Experience?