Motorola Verizon V3M

Please any help will be accepted:

Is there anyway of bypassing the WMA security so i can play music fvrom
my computer onto the v3m???

Please list programs, and information,

and how can i use my own .jpg for wallpapers, and sending my own PIXS
and FLIXS...

I don't want to pay another service for my own service of manually
opening the SD card and exchanging and uploading/downloading files back
and forth all day.

I've got a V3M and a 1 GB transcard.... I got this phone mainly so i
can don't have to buy an Ipod This cell can be my all in one ipod
Video

any tricks will be extremely helpful

I have insurance so im going to break this phone in about a couple
hours so they can give me another on im really pissed at this phone,
to hell with closed markets APPLE AND VERIZON DELL -- Burn In Hell :)

  • Re: Motorola Verizon V3M
    ... Is there anyway of bypassing the WMA security so i can play music fvrom ... can don't have to buy an Ipod This cell can be my all in one ipod ... to hell with closed markets APPLE AND VERIZON DELL -- Burn In Hell:) ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Why do people fear that God is in Hell?
    ... Roman Catholic theology claims that God is the sustaining force. ... Isn't that Hell enough? ... Heavenly Father is an iPod? ... what many Christians and Roman Catholics wan you to believe. ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • Re: Motorola Verizon V3M
    ... Check out cellcables.com They sell software to modify the locked features ... I just ordered the bonus cd myself and should have it next ... can don't have to buy an Ipod This cell can be my all in one ipod ... to hell with closed markets APPLE AND VERIZON DELL -- Burn In Hell:) ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Just finished . . . up next
    ... If I hit the wrong button, ... I was amazed I took to the iPod. ... In the screen there's a bar that lets you know where you are in the ... iTunes library is a version of hell. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)