Re: Motorola V325 SUPER SLOW!!!WTF?
- From: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy71@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 13:47:31 GMT
al <myemail2@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
removed,it sounds like a software prob that need's to be fixed.Try to do a
complete reset,via menu options,& see if that helps.Also try removing the
battery for a good 30 minutes for a cold re-boot.
30 seconds is sufficient for a cold reboot ... or even less time. Cutting the
power is, by definition, a cold reboot.
Thomas T. Veldhouse
Key Fingerprint: 2DB9 813F F510 82C2 E1AE 34D0 D69D 1EDC D5EC AED1
- Prev by Date: Re: It proclaims of the Commandant in Boss Fidel Castro to the town of Cuba.
- Next by Date: Re: New Phone = New Contract?
- Previous by thread: Re: Motorola V325 SUPER SLOW!!!WTF?
- Next by thread: Re: Motorola V325 SUPER SLOW!!!WTF?