Re: New phone but contract not expired yet
- From: "Edgar" <ecamacho4_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:20:58 -0700
"Frankster" <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Just FYI... VZW will honor the "new contract" price if you extend by 2
years and you are past the 1 year mark on your present contract. That
prevents you from paying the "full retail" price. However, if you were on
the New Every Two, you will not be able to use that for this purchase if
you are under the NE2 criteria. Your NE2 date will start fresh with this
purchase. Keep in mind that only the primary phone on a Family plan is
eligible for NE2 anyway.
"ggiedd" <ggiedd@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
My daughter wants one of the new Pink Razr phones (of course). We still
have another year on our contract. Whats the best way to get this phone
cheap without paying too much and use it as a replacement phone on our
existing contract? Can we buy one off of eBay or some similar place and
get it activated in place of our existing phone?
The new every 2 is really 50 dollars every year isn't it. So you would
still get 50 bucks off the new phone and THEN start over on the NE2.
Basically NE2 maxes out at 100 bucks in two years but you can use it after
one year to get a $50 discount.
*** Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ***
- Prev by Date: Re: New phone but contract not expired yet
- Next by Date: Re: Which phone for connecting to internet?
- Previous by thread: Re: New phone but contract not expired yet
- Next by thread: Re: New phone but contract not expired yet