Re: Phone for VZ Navigator + Bluetooth?
- From: al <me0069@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 07:21:45 -0500
Drumstick <ry_nospam_burk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you do order a phone for Verizon I suggest you look at the web site
rather than get it in a VZW store. I saved over $200.00 on my 9800 by
going through the web site. I used my New Every 2 discount plus a
$100.00 online discount to do it. The VZW reps on their CS line said the
online discount would be "taken off" for me because I was not a new
customer....well, it wasn't.
- Prev by Date: Re: Which phone for connecting to internet?
- Next by Date: Re: Samsung 850 phone
- Previous by thread: Re: Phone for VZ Navigator + Bluetooth?
- Next by thread: Looking For Advice on Which Phone to Get