Re: Available PDA/Phones on Verizon

faith1936@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Ralph Alvey mention that the new model should be available in
September. Source of this information? All that I could drag out of
a customer service rep is that she had a notice that said "soon."

I don't remember where I found the info on Sprint releasing the 700p late
May and Verizon late September. From what I can tell from posts on the net,
Verizon will be releasing it in a few weeks.

Details on the Verizon 700p, complete with plans:
http://tinyurl.com/ew8b5

Details from the Palm site:
http://tinyurl.com/m3q9a

  • Re: $42.00 cost Verizon 3,000.00 per year-Smart business Veriizon
    ... The store manager was the person who refused to take the product back. ... Now we have two whiners that think that if Verizon doesn't bend over ... obligated to support every phone on the planet? ... And before you start harping about customer service, ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: $42.00 cost Verizon 3,000.00 per year-Smart business Veriizon
    ... Good post, Bob. ... The store manager was the person who refused to take the product back. ... Now we have two whiners that think that if Verizon doesn't bend over ... And before you start harping about customer service, ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: $42.00 cost Verizon 3,000.00 per year-Smart business Veriizon
    ... The store manager was the person who refused to take the product back. ... Now we have another guy who gets upset because Verizon won't support a phone ... And before you start harping about customer service, ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: $42.00 cost Verizon 3,000.00 per year-Smart business Veriizon
    ... The store manager was the person who refused to take the product back. ... Now we have another guy who gets upset because Verizon won't support a phone ... And before you start harping about customer service, ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Verizon Sleaziness
    ... Welcome to Verizon's amazing customer service. ... All these cell phone companies have these ridiculous ... > I will be charged $175.00 early termination fee. ... > such change with Verizon. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)