Re: Thoughts about the RAZR.

(cough...) it's 15%
20% if the service is REAL good

10% is a bit on the cheap side...
How he affords the phone...? ;-)

"Anthony J. Bertorelli" <eaglescout1998@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1144075869.969149.189610@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jos. Wheeler wrote:
How is it that someone who can afford a cell phone costing several hundred
dollars and spends hundreds of dollars per year on cell phone service is
incapable of estimating 15% of his dinner tab to leave for a tip;-)

I have my own system of calculating gratuity: 10% rounded up to the
nearest dollar increment -- adding an additional dollar if the server
goes "the extra mile." I am just curious as to its absence.

  • Re: [help] 1 cpu to rule them all
    ... It depends on your definition of cheap... ... the servers hard disks to maintain, ... You also save money on ancillary software costs, ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] Spam (or, how to buy Cheap Korean Cellphones :-)
    ... 4> It has to be cheap for the large listservs. ... Fix identity, fix spam. ... So my SMTP server now needs to retrieve keys from DNS, ... Assuming it goes to her ISPs SMTP server. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: OT HP Netserver Hardware Issue
    ... Heat affects electronics, dirt increases heat, and malfunctioning ... I cleaned out the server using compressed air. ... replace all the ram and any cheap things like nic cards. ... it costs money to take the machine apart; ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • Re: Authentication via RSA Keyfob
    ... Error opening connection to Secure/IP authentication server ... Advantage there is Multinet is a CRYPTO server. ... SecureID infrastructure isn't cheap, ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Multisite - Multiquestions!
    ... ADSL in the UK = very cheap so I can have that on both sites, ... >> The remote server as a DHCP server, I'm not too sure whether that comes ... >> upgdraded to SDSL in Sept, but I'm not sure whether we'll be in range. ... >> your second server managing DHCP for that range? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)