Re: VEE - ZEE - how - DUMB-ARE-YOU ?
- From: "Bob the Printer" <bdolson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:27:26 -0500
"Charlie Wilkes" <charlie_wilkes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I think it's time for U.S. consumers to boycott the purchase of
non-core cellular goods and services, until such time as the companies
can pull their shit together and get the basics right.
WTF is THAT supposed to mean? 'Non-core cellular goods and services'?
Did you ever consider that since you seem to live out in the 'boondocks',
that service may not be so very good. What phone are you having problems
with?? Probably one of those antennaless V3c phones or such..
Seems to me that YOU don't have 'the basics right'..
- Prev by Date: Re: LG VX5200
- Next by Date: Re: VEE - ZEE - how - DUMB-ARE-YOU ?
- Previous by thread: Re: VEE - ZEE - how - DUMB-ARE-YOU ?
- Next by thread: Re: VEE - ZEE - how - DUMB-ARE-YOU ?