Re: phone recommendation?

The more I think about it a dual band (I'm assuming that means no
analog) might not be so bad. Most places I go in AZ appear to have
digital coverage nowadays so the lack of analog probably isn't that big
of a deal.

  • Re: phone recommendation?
    ... > The more I think about it a dual band (I'm assuming that means no ... > analog) might not be so bad. ... Got rid of a Kyocera which had nice reception but developed several ... aggravating problems over two years use. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: phone recommendation?
    ... azjerry wrote: ... > The more I think about it a dual band (I'm assuming that means no ... > analog) might not be so bad. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: HMDI Cable - Is there a difference in a $49 to a $250 cable
    ... > But carrying the digits to the point of analog conversion--as long as ... there's no need to spend more money on the cable. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Verzeichnis (m)einer DLL ermitteln
    ... (analog zu 'Application.ExecutablePath') ... Danke ... Andreas ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.entwickler.dotnet.vb)
  • Re: Hintergrundbild wird gekachelt
    ... > wie kann ich die Kachelung eines Hintergrundbildes aufheben (FP XP und ... Analog zu, ... du mußt nur ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.de.frontpage)