Re: E815 blue tooth

Ken <asken@xxxxxxx> writes:

>Can anyone tell me if you can have two
>blue tooth connections to the phone at
>the same time? Such as headset and
>computer.. Thks. I guess I could just
>try it.

I recall seeing a car head unit that could be controlled by a
Bluetooth phone. The Web site for it had a lot of information
about phones which could handle multiple pairings.

Sorry I don't have more info but the info *is* out there and
the situation is certainly a problem.

--kyler

  • Re: E815 blue tooth
    ... > blue tooth connections to the phone at ... Such as headset and ... to my laptop via the bluetooth. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: E815 blue tooth
    ... > blue tooth connections to the phone at ... Such as headset and ... just noticed it when I got in my jeep the other day and forgot to ... normally it connects to the head unit in under 2 ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • E815 blue tooth
    ... blue tooth connections to the phone at ... Such as headset and ... Thks. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)