Re: What happens when contract expires?-100 minute bonus?
- From: "Richard" <rick749@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 10:46:51 -0500
I have a bonus 100 minutes that came with my family share plan. Will I keep
or lose it when my contract expires?
"Rich" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On 2 Nov 2005 13:09:36 -0800, "netflix" <afas5518@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>My Verizon wireless phone 2 year contract expires in January. Do I need
>>to sign up for a new customer agreement or what happens if I do
>>nothing? I like my current agreement which includes free night and
>>weekends and would prefer to keep it as is. I have a LG 4400B which I
>>like to continue to use.
>> Any suggestions would be helpful thanks.
> when your agreement expires you'll be on a month-to-month agreement.
> same plan, same costs, etc. if you're happy with your phone(s) and
> happy with your plan and service then you need do nothing. if you get
> a new phone or want to make changes to your plan you'll be asked to
> sign a new X-year agreement.
> rich, n9dko
- Prev by Date: Re: Verizon phones
- Next by Date: Re: What happens when contract expires?
- Previous by thread: Re: What happens when contract expires?
- Next by thread: Re: What happens when contract expires?-100 minute bonus?