Re: Switching from T-Mobile -- Int'l roaming & high speed access

Isaiah Beard wrote:

That said, some people HAVE reported success connecting to the Motorola E815 phone via bluetooth and using the VCAST package.

Let my qualify this: by "successful" I mean that people have been able to successfully set up a conenction. However Verizon SPECIFICALLY prohibits tethering under VCAST. So be forewarned.

The "NationalAccess - Minutes of Use" add-on to an account may be a viable option, as it allows you access the slower 1x network and use up your airtime minutes. From what I understand tethering under this plan is acceptible. However I keep hearing conflicting reports about whether MOU is still available.

-- E-mail fudged to thwart spammers. Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply. .