Using Treo + Laptop + Dial-Up Service (MOU vs. Data Plan)
- From: me@xxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 06:56:47 GMT
Like most other Treo users on the pay-as-you-go data plan
I'm not getting charged for data for connecting to a dial-up
service to send or receive email or surf the web.
However, it now appears that I'm getting charged for data
for tethering my Treo to my laptop (using PdaNet) even
when I connect to the same dial-up service.
Are other Treo users on the same data plan experiencing
the same thing ?
And what about those Treo users who are on MOU instead
of a data plan ?
- Prev by Date: Re: Good phone to interface with calendar software
- Next by Date: IS this true?
- Previous by thread: Good phone to interface with calendar software
- Next by thread: Re: Using Treo + Laptop + Dial-Up Service (MOU vs. Data Plan)