Re: Idiots at the Verizon Store?
- From: "Kevin M" <kmelton444@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:29:11 -0400
Actually, the last time I upgraded, I went to one of the small authorized
Verizon resellers and got great service and a better price on the phone. The
last several times I went to the main Verizon store in my town, the service
"Just Lou" <nope@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I took my fairly new CDM8940 into the Verizon store because I know
> there is a new software update. (D160VE4T08_4.174) I left the phone,
> came back later, and they told me I need a new phone. When I asked
> why, I was told "the update didn't work". I asked if my phone still
> works, they said yes. I told them to give me back my phone and left.
> I have a feeling they're just clueless. Should I try a different
> store, or let them give me a new phone for no reason? I've had
> firmware updates done all the time, and never had this "problem".
- Prev by Date: Re: Idiots at the Verizon Store?
- Next by Date: Re: Hotel WiFi
- Previous by thread: Re: Idiots at the Verizon Store?
- Next by thread: Re: Idiots at the Verizon Store?