Re: Samsung A637 drivers

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:42:05 -0700 (PDT), spasmous <spasmous@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote in
<b4975436-3d91-4551-b753-b8b5edcf9c5c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Oct 19, 8:54 pm, John Navas <spamfilt...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<http://www.samsung-phones.org/download-at-t-samsung-a637-pc-studio/>

Hi John - thanks for your suggestion. I downloaded the software and
installed it, rebooted then ran update to get all the latest files. It
still does not recognize the phone as being connected. The "View
Phone" button in MultiMedia Manager is grayed out. In Windows Control
Panel->Device Manager the Other Devices tab has a little yellow
exclamation mark (!) and its status says Drivers not installed code
28.

So it looks like the Samsung drivers are still not installed.

I'm guessing you hooked the phone up *before* you installed the drivers?
If so, that's a Very Bad Thing, because then the drivers can't install.
You need to completely uninstall all traces of the phone, and start
over.

--
Best regards,
John <http:/navasgroup.com>

If the iPhone is really so impressive,
why do iFans keep making excuses for it?
.