OnStar - how was it handled?
- From: Anthony Guzzi <dukeofurl@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 18:25:21 -0700
I remember at the beginning of this year hearing how the shutdown of Amps would affect large amounts of OnStar customers. Even though I don't have that, I am curious how that was handled and what the results were.
Can anyone shed some light on it?
- Prev by Date: Re: Iphone costs $50 month more than my regular GSM phone.
- Next by Date: BlackBerry Bold
- Previous by thread: Re: Iphone costs $50 month more than my regular GSM phone.
- Next by thread: Re: OnStar - how was it handled?