Get a ticket, get a free gadget

Check out http://dealfandango.com and see the post(s) regarding, if you get
a ticket for using a cell phone while driving Plantronics will give you a
free bluetooth headset (for a limited time). The headset is worth over a
$100 and the ticket is reportedly only $20, you actually can benefit from
infraction.
Plantroincs is trying to boost awareness of safe and careful driving using
their products. I hope no one gets a ticket, but if you do, I do hope you
can benefit from this offer. Check out http://dealfandango.com for updates
to this and other free for alls and great deals.

I love this site and love sharing the wealth!!!!

If the listing isn't displayed on the first page use the calendar for
yesterdays date (6/30) to find or
do a search on the word "Plantronics"

Bunk

  • Re: Get a ticket, get a free gadget
    ... free bluetooth headset. ... $100 and the ticket is reportedly only $20, you actually can benefit from infraction. ... do a search on the word "Plantronics" ...
    (alt.cellular.cingular)
  • Re: Get a ticket, get a free gadget
    ... I am seeing posts that the fine in WA for just a cell is $124 so I think ... free bluetooth headset. ... $100 and the ticket is only $20, ... do a search on the word "Plantronics" ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Get a ticket, get a free gadget
    ... free bluetooth headset. ... $100 and the ticket is only $20, you actually can benefit from infraction. ... do a search on the word "Plantronics" ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Washington State Patrol Media Release
    ... I'd be happier about it if they were enforcing the cell phone law ... the cop can't write a ticket for something he didn't ... I'd say that since we didn't witness it, ... hit an oncoming car, killing the other driver. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: STEEL/CF FRAME ESSAY
    ... When my cell phone rang, ... and hope that the officer had met his quota of tickets ... I could just accept the ticket and hope that he ... Which pretty well explains why the law is ineffective. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)