Re: AT&T to limit unlimited data plans to 5GB a month?

On Jan 12, 9:20 am, John Navas <spamfilt...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:00:36 -0800 (PST), 4phun <vic.hea...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote in
<9fdf0d46-4f4b-4761-b56b-11c8a502f...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Rumor at link
AT&T to limit unlimited data plans to 5GB a month?

http://www.intomobile.com/2008/01/11/att-to-limit-unlimited-data-plan...

You left out the part of the RUMOR that this would just apply to NEW
CHEAPER "unlimited" data plans, and that NO OVERAGE would be billed.

[yawn]

--
Best regards, FAQ FOR CINGULAR WIRELESS:
John Navas <http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cingular_Wireless_FAQ>

John, I saw that. The point is that they are preparing to limit data
usage in an 'unlimited plan' which I think is a bad thing. And the
cheaper part is that they are stripping out text messaging and
charging more for that.

  • Re: AT&T to limit unlimited data plans to 5GB a month?
    ... AT&T to limit unlimited data plans to 5GB a month? ... You left out the part of the RUMOR that this would just apply to NEW ... CHEAPER "unlimited" data plans, and that NO OVERAGE would be billed. ...
    (alt.cellular.cingular)