Re: data plans for state employees under contract
- From: t@xxxxxxxxx (Todd H.)
- Date: 28 Nov 2007 08:26:48 -0600
Jer <gdunn@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Todd H. wrote:
sparks <jstalnak@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
I tried to find out about a discount and maybe a low term plan forIf you called a general customer service line, You called the wrong
state employees, we have tons of phone contracts available.
When I called all I get it HUH WHAT.
any ideas need to talk to someine on whats available and how much?
Typically these sorts of corporate/group plans have a representative
assigned to them. It may take some digging to find out who that AT&T
rep is that is in charge of your employer's corporate account. --
Todd H. http://toddh.net/
Every AT&T corporate account rep has a counterpart with the account
company. That's who Sparks should be looking for, someone in his own
organization. Sparks will have to deal through this person to access
any benefits for discounted service.
HMMV apparently. What you describe is not the way it works at my
employer, fwiw. We talk dirctly to the AT&T employee.
- Prev by Date: Re: data plans for state employees under contract
- Next by Date: RFID and Wireless Connection Today !
- Previous by thread: Re: data plans for state employees under contract
- Next by thread: Re: data plans for state employees under contract