Re: blackberry pearl --> bluetooth --> pc and cable modem
- From: t@xxxxxxxxx (Todd H.)
- Date: 03 Nov 2007 22:10:06 -0500
The pearl doesn't have wifi, but it does have bluetooth.
My pc is connected to the internet via a cable modem.
Can I pair my pearl with my pc via bluetooth and then somehow use that
connection to access the internet with my pearl through the pc?
Here's a procedure to do such using a Palm device. Perhaps you could
try to hack the procedure to get it working with the Pearl:
It's a bit the reverse of what most folks want though (i.e. tether a
laptop to the wireless mobile data connection on the mobile device).
Curious--What will you be doing on the blackberry where the extra
speed of a home broadband connection would be preferable to the data
rates achieved over the mobile wireless network?
- Prev by Date: Re: blackberry pearl --> bluetooth --> pc and cable modem
- Next by Date: Re: Dataconnect plans
- Previous by thread: Re: blackberry pearl --> bluetooth --> pc and cable modem
- Next by thread: HTC 8525 Win Mobile 6 ROM upgrade question