Re: Unlocked iPhone - could it be used on a regular AT&T plan?
- From: DTC <no_spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 18:36:12 -0500
Do AT&T voice and data plans for regular phones cost about the same as for the iPhone, or are they less expensive?
If regular plans are a better deal, perhaps an unlocked iPhone (if that ever happens) could be used on regular AT&T plans, not just on T-Mobile and Rogers.
Or you could try a pre-paid SIM card on the iPhone.
- Prev by Date: Re: Microsoft response to $50 ZUNE Price cut
- Next by Date: Re: ATT Refuses to Give $200 Refunds on iPhone
- Previous by thread: Re: Unlocked iPhone - could it be used on a regular AT&T plan?