Is RAZR v3 dropped due to quality?
- From: greggbeck2000@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:15:33 -0700
I was told today that the RAZR v3 was being dropped by Cingular stores
due to a tremendous amount of poor quality issues, such as screens
blanking out, buttons not working, dropped calls, etc. Can anyone
substantiate that move by Cingular?
And can anyone verify constant known problems with the latest units of
v3, other than the issues they found and fixed? (I mean, the model is
almost 4 years old and sold over 50 million - of course they would
have found some problems by now, but they fixed them as I understand.
There's no way its quality can be compared to another phone that's
been out for only a few months.)
Also, I realize how marking works. Many times models are pulled from
sales not necessarily due to quality performance but more often
because a newer feature packed model comes out, or a model that
produces more profit is released, not to mention a new trendy item
takes its place. So, is the RAZR v3 being phased out because newer
models are taking over or truly because, as I was told, the v3 was an
embarrising and costly piece of garbage and no one should buy it?
- Prev by Date: Re: How I would like to change the *digital* cell phone industry.
- Next by Date: Re: How can I save voice mails on an IPhone permanently?
- Previous by thread: Re: How I would like to change the *digital* cell phone industry.
- Next by thread: Re: Is RAZR v3 dropped due to quality?