cwmx.com down

I haven't been able to send email from my Treo today -- "cannot
connect to cwmx.com". AT&T support simply says that their server is
down and that my issue will be resolved by the 19th!!

Unless there has been an enormous customer abandonment from att/
cingular, I would expect there are many out there with the same issue
as cwmx.com is the only smtp server that I believe has been documented
for working with handheld email apps on their network.

Anyone have more insight on this one?

  • NFS locking
    ... We have a NFS server here with a fairly high load. ... lockd: server xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx not responding, ... # ACPI Support ... # CD-ROM/DVD Filesystems ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • NFS problems with through 2.5.x to 2.6.0-test9
    ... When the server is running the ... kernel, as a client the 2.6 series seem to work perfectly, excluding ... Interesting problem arose when I attempted switch the server's kernel to ... with and without nfsv4 support compiled in (was considering testing it at ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Timeout Problem after Switching a DAC unit with OSA in the z10
    ... TN3270 server is a good description for the DAC unit. ... using z/OS Communication Server IP system for TN3270 support. ... The second topic relates to your TELNETDEVICE statements. ... Somehow what you specify is converted into one of the "device-type" codes ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • RE: Backups, VSS and SBS2003 HELP NEEDED!!!
    ... 2K3 server currently, also, I understand that it is better to have a backup ... Support Professional can assist with your request. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... >> suggest customers Only install Windows Server 2003 SP1 on their server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Sharpoint Error in SBS 2003
    ... Have you upgraded the Sharepoint WMSDE to SQL server? ... A supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft, ... contact Microsoft Product Support ... Please paste all the accurate errors information in the newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)