Re: 20 minute limit?
- From: "Ron Hinds" <billg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:08:43 -0700
"ABC" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Ron Hinds" <billg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is there some sort of time limit Cingular imposes on a cellular call
during peak hours? I've noticed that after 20 minutes I will suddenly
here several beeps then my call goes dead. I'm using a Nokia 6340I, but I
have two friends with identical (and much newer) Motorola phones who both
experience the same thing. Interestingly, though, one of them said he was
on the phone for hours late one night and was never dropped.
Supposedly, powering off/on (rebooting) every few days will help this.
Really? Thanks I'll try that. I actually *never* turn off my phone - less
than half a dozen times since I got it more than two years ago!
- Prev by Date: Re: 20 minute limit?
- Next by Date: Re: Buy a Cell Phone
- Previous by thread: Re: 20 minute limit?
- Next by thread: Re: 20 minute limit?