Re: VERY bad reception; what can be done?
- From: WCJ <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 17:02:05 GMT
John Navas wrote:
Well, let's see. For one thing, I needed to be able to USE my cell phone while travelling from Texas to California (by car), and Cingular told me I would need to upgrade my plan--and phone--in order to do that. Then there's the fact that Cingular TOLD ME that coverage at my new address wouldn't be a problem. Silly me! Thinking they actually have ways of knowing where their towers are, how the coverage radiates out from said towers, etc., and believing them when they said coverage would be fine at my address. ...
Sorry, but I just don't buy that.
- Prev by Date: Re: VERY bad reception; what can be done?
- Next by Date: Re: $5 monthly surcharge
- Previous by thread: Re: VERY bad reception; what can be done?
- Next by thread: Re: VERY bad reception; what can be done?