Re: VERY bad reception; what can be done?
- From: Jack Zwick <jackzwick@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:37:12 GMT
In article <MrudnRoMesrwAVPZnZ2dnUVZ_oednZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Scott" <how.do@xxxxxx> wrote:
"John Navas" <spamfilter0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 03:34:20 -0700, SMS <scharf.steven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in <44cc8b2b$0$96164$742ec2ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Cingular service in California has improved since the AT&T acquisition,
but it's still not great (see the February Consumer Reports). ...
Cingular coverage in California is actually very good.
Not according to anybody but you, Skippy.
In the Culver City area its infinitely better than Sprint.
- Prev by Date: Re: Dell PDA connect to GPRS problem
- Next by Date: Re: $5 monthly surcharge
- Previous by thread: Re: VERY bad reception; what can be done?
- Next by thread: Re: VERY bad reception; what can be done?