Re: World Phones
- From: "ABC" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 23:17:19 GMT
"Jack Zwick" <jackzwick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <44D42083.9AE9B8FC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Paul Hovnanian P.E." <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does Cingular offer any 'world phones' for their GSM plans? These are
the ones that are compatible with European GSM standards and can be
switched between various country plans (they've got to be the unlocked
variety, of course).
A Cingular quad band phone could be used in Europe, if it is unlocked,
Cingular stopped selling unlocked phones about a year ago.
I may be wrong, but it does not need to be unlocked, but then you would be
paying Cingular for the minutes. Hope someone will either confirm this, or
confirm that I'm full of it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Fine print on return policy....
- Next by Date: Re: Fine print on return policy....
- Previous by thread: Re: World Phones
- Next by thread: Re: World Phones