Re: Re:Re:More V3 as modem from laptop SWEET !!
- From: "bernard farquart" <bernardfarquart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:34:07 -0700
"Fred" <none@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
<noeone@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
SUCCESS IS SWEET !!! thanks to Navas Group guide on their website
...works great ...don't have high speed at my home ...fone is 3x-5x the
speed of my stinkin' dial-up ...and I don't even have EDGE ...if I did,
smoke would emerge from the USB !!
(top posting redacted)
I hope you have the appropriate data plan. Cingular is watching.
I was wondering, because I have tethered lots of times
on a plan *not* intended for it, with no ill effects, and
quite obvious data use profiles when I do it, has anyone
*actually* seen a big charge, or been dropped or had
any negative reprecussions due to this? Not a friend of
yours, of your mother's co-worker, but to you.
- Prev by Date: Re: Which phone and plan for Internet?
- Next by Date: Re: More V3 as modem from laptop SWEET !!
- Previous by thread: Re: Re:Re:More V3 as modem from laptop SWEET !!
- Next by thread: Re: More V3 as modem from laptop SWEET !!