Re: Forced march of all ATTWS to Cingular?
- From: "David Trotter" <dtrotter76@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:26:05 GMT
Minor transposition mistake in my earlier note: the phone number Cingular
asked me to call is 877-201-9521 (select option 3).
And, I did get an unrequested Nokia 6030 in the mail about the same time the
I did call Cingular on a different matter, mentioned this situation and was
routed to a customer service agent who told me I had to select a 2 year
plan - no options. Still trying to decide whether to escalate this or leave
for a different carrier.
<dold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
David Trotter <dtrotter76@xxxxxxx> wrote:your
" Please call 877-210-9521 (select option 3) today to activate your new
Nokia 6030 and select any Cingular Nation plan with a two-year service
agreement. To avoid service interruption, we encourage you to charge
phone 8-10 hours prior to calling."
Did you actually get a phone in the mail, with this letter?
That would be a pretty bold risk.
If not, I suspect that the 877 number has nothing at all to do with
Cingular, and is an agent that would like to sell you service.
I tried calling the number from California, and got a fast busy.
A former AT&T customer should have been directed to 800-888-7600.
Have you tried calling the number?
Clarence A Dold - Hidden Valley (Lake County) CA USA 38.8,-122.5
- Prev by Date: Re: Coverage on I-80 in the Sierra's--Verizon=Yes, Cingular=No
- Next by Date: Re: Forced march of all ATTWS to Cingular?
- Previous by thread: Re: Forced march of all ATTWS to Cingular?
- Next by thread: Re: Forced march of all ATTWS to Cingular?