Re: Caller ID = "CALL", answer causes dialing
- From: DecaturTxCowboy <forgetit@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 05:03:24 GMT
Marty Fried wrote:
Interesting. Does that count as a call for the receiver if he allows
it to connect?
Since he answered the call, he connected as far as his cellphone carrier is concerned. It doesn't matter to him how the call routes from that point on.
I wonder also if it could be some scam where it would
cost a lot of money to somehow do a callback of some sort.
You're thinking of when companies outside the U.S would page people to call them back and have them pay for the international call. Whole different thing.
- Prev by Date: Re: Caller ID = "CALL", answer causes dialing
- Next by Date: Nokia 9300 may finally be showing up
- Previous by thread: Re: Caller ID = "CALL", answer causes dialing
- Next by thread: Cingular Connection Manger tweeks